As an Internet based specialist MDM service, we understand that we need excellent integration with third-party data and technologies.
For AMR / AMI, we can integrate:
- At the protocol level with vendor libraries for mobile data collection
- Receiving data over the Internet directly from devices
- SMS via SMPP or M2M API
- JMS or AMQP
- SFTP scheduled file transfer
For billing, work management and GIS integration
- Simple CSV spreadsheet, to extract and import bulk data
- XML based API with published schema for computer to computer
- Standards-based extraction of GIS data (GPX, KML)
- Direct bi-directional integration with external database
- Automated, secure upload of external data into Temetra using Temetra Uploader
EverBlu Cyble RF and AnyQuest Pulse low power radio walk-by AMR. We have drive-by capabilities for two-way AMR using GPS assisted meter reading.
Elster low power radio walk-by handheld meter reading system in two-way or bubble up modes, including hybrid meter.
Sensus low power radio walk-by handheld meter reading using Coronis, and we’re integrating Sensus’ latest two-way AMR. We integrate with Sensus Flexnet directly at the head-end for fixed network metering.
Mobile reading of Homerider in 2-way or 1.5 way modes, or head-end (Fusion) integration for fixed network metering.
Iskraemeco P2G and P2W SMS data loggers
Elgas maxiElcor GSM volume convertor for gas metering
Psion Workabout Pro Generations 1, 2 & 3
Temetra is part of the National Smart Metering Plan in Ireland, courtesy of our work with Bord Gáis Networks.
Agresso water module integration for Irish Local Authorities